martes, 2 de enero de 2018

12 Days Of Christmas | Kids Songs | Super Simple Songs



Lyrics: On the first day of Christmas My true love gave to me A partridge in a pear tree On the second day of Christmas My true love gave to me Two turtle doves And a partridge in a pear tree On the third day of Christmas My true love gave to me Three French hens Two turtle doves And a partridge in a pear tree On the fourth day of Christmas My true love gave to me Four calling birds Three French hens Two turtle doves And a partridge in a pear tree On the fifth day of Christmas My true love gave to me Five golden rings Four calling birds Three French hens Two turtle doves And a partridge in a pear tree On the sixth day of Christmas My true love gave to me Six geese-a-laying Five golden rings Four calling birds Three French hens Two turtle doves And a partridge in a pear tree On the seventh day of Christmas My true love gave to me Seven swans-a-swimming Six geese-a-laying Five golden rings Four calling birds Three French hens Two turtle doves And a partridge in a pear tree On the eighth day of Christmas My true love gave to me Eight maids-a-milking Seven swans-a-swimming Six geese-a-laying Five golden rings Four calling birds Three French hens Two turtle doves And a partridge in a pear tree On the ninth day of Christmas My true love gave to me Nine ladies dancing Eight maids-a-milking Seven swans-a-swimming Six geese-a-laying Five golden rings Four calling birds Three French hens Two turtle doves And a partridge in a pear tree On the tenth day of Christmas My true love gave to me Ten lords-a-leaping Nine ladies dancing Eight maids-a-milking Seven swans-a-swimming Six geese-a-laying Five golden rings Four calling birds Three French hens Two turtle doves And a partridge in a pear tree On the eleventh of Christmas My true love gave to me Eleven pipers piping Ten lords-a-leaping Nine ladies dancing Eight maids-a-milking Seven swans-a-swimming Six geese-a-laying Five golden rings Four calling birds Three French hens Two turtle doves And a partridge in a pear tree On the twelfth day of Christmas My true love gave to me Twelve drummers drumming Eleven pipers piping Ten lords-a-leaping Nine ladies dancing Eight maids-a-milking Seven swans-a-swimming Six geese-a-laying Five golden rings Four calling birds Three French hens Two turtle doves And a partridge in a pear tree And a partridge in a pear tree

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario